Friday, December 3, 2010

An Open Letter to my Blackberry

Dear Blackberry,

We've had a long relationship. It's had it's ups and downs; however, we always worked out our differences and you just seemed to compliment me so well. That said, I'm seriously beginning to question how much longer we can keep this up. You see I'm being courted by newer/flashier versions of you... not to mention the iPhone and the Droid. They are seducing me with glitz and extra apps that you don't offer.

It's true, I did have an on-going side  relationship with the iPhone a while back. Since I broke it off  I've had withdrawl from what the iPhone offered me during those months. And, you can't fulfill my scrabble fantasies.

Lately your service to Facebook hasn't been that great; and then today... horror of all horrors, you just stopped allowing me to read my texts. I'm not sure how to break this to you, blackberry, but once the baby wakes from his nap I'm going to have to go to the AT&T store to have a discussion about our relationship. I'm giving you full warning. Maybe between now and then you can snap out of your funk and return to the loving blackberry I once knew. If not, I'm unsure of our future. At this point it is in "the plan's" hands as we'll have to see what is covered and what isn't.

Thank you for the memories. And I hope we can work it out.

With a heavy heart,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Dump him! How can you ever trust him again?
    Love,
    Misses playing Words with Friends with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,apparently I'm not due for an upgrade just yet (although I don't know why because I've had this phone since before we moved). But, Andre is (which is even stranger b/c he and I got new phones on the exact same day). So now I have to sweet talk him into letting me use his upgrade for my new phone - and not count it as a Christmas gift. he he he...

    ReplyDelete