Monday, January 24, 2011

Danger: The Office Monster May Still Be On The Prowl

My friend Audreya's post today was about how we all have rooms we don't want our friends/family to see when they visit our homes. You know, like my office that may eat you alive if you accidentally wander into it. This has been a greatly debated topic in the Copic househould lately. You see, it's time to start the passport process for the baby. And the passports the older two have are expiring this year.

Since we are planning to visit the hubs' family in Europe this summer, then it's kind of important that I get off the couch begin the paperwork process. The problem is, I picked such a "safe" place for our special documents, that I have no clue where I've stashed them.

I spent most of yesterday looking for them. I checked all the usual places. Found all our old tax returns, some checks for bank accounts we no longer have, random pictures of our college days (yeah, those needed to stay hidden) but not the passports - or the baby's birth certificate.

So,clearly I still have some work to do.  But it may be safe for a quick thinking adult to wander into the office now... still too risky for small children. The office monster may still be lurking.

2 comments:

  1. My passport is currently sitting on the entertainment center. No, that's not the safest idea - but it's definitely less risky than leaving it for the Office Monster! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our office is one of those rooms, too! :D

    ReplyDelete