Monday, February 15, 2010

My First Blog

We'll see how this goes. I've never blogged before, but used to be a fairly good creative writer. I won't promise that some of these blogs won't turn into blabbering nonstop rants, but hey - if you know me, you know that I like to talk. Why should my blog be anything different? I asked a friend of mine who is an avid blogger for some advice,basically she said to have fun with it and be true to myself. So there you have it. Have fun, and be true to myself. I cannot guarantee that sometimes my blog will be boring to others, but I may find some entertainment just in getting the thoughts out of my head and out into the world.
My promises to my readers:
1. I will talk about whatever I feel pressing that day - it could be as mundane as the tv show or movie I watched the night before - or it could be as controversial as my personal politics. Either way, I promise to try to make it entertaining.

2. I will try to keep those of you who are family/friends updated with what's going on here in CO. Now that we are at least 900 miles away from our closest family member, it's the least we can do.

That's about all I have to offer for now. Feel free to follow at will.

1 comment:

  1. "Have fun and be true to yourself"...I'd say that's some pretty sage advice! It must have come from someone other than me since I've never said anything that concise in my life! :-)

    Welcome to the blogosphere!!!

    ReplyDelete