Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Search for Footed PJ's

J has a love affair with footed pj's. Seriously. He would live in them if he could. Last fall I found a pair at Marshall's for $9. They were green fleece with weird little geikos all over them. That child wears them everytime they are clean... and I actually have to swipe them away when he's not looking to throw them in the wash.

In fact, it's not uncommon for him to have "lazy days" (what I always referred to as days when I wouldn't get dressed growing up, rather lounging in my pj's) when he's not in school. So, needless to say his geiko pj's now have no feet. His toes are sticking out. H laughs at him and calls him a hobo. Chaos ensues (because of course, J does not like to be called a hobo).

So being the wonderful mom that I am, I have been searching the internet far and wide to find replacement pj's. We are in spring. Most of the world is warm. Footed pj's are nowhere to be found. Well, I take that back... I can find them for $50/pair. hmmm.... I love my kids, but $50 for a pair of camo footed pj's seems a little ridiculous.

I guess he'll just continue to go around looking like a hobo until fall comes back around. Please don't report me to the bad mom patrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment